Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alice in Wonderland!

I like most of Tim Burton's movies...and I LOVED Alice in Wonderland! What a pair, this story with his dark mind. I had never seen a movie in 3D before, so it was a real treat.
Alice In Wonderland Epk Featurette
The imagery, the characters...despite the obviously intoxicated man behind me and a woman with hilarious fits of laughter...the suspension of disbelief set in. My single complaint was the fabulous Johnny Depp...let it be said first that I adore him. In playing the Mad Hatter he used a few different voices, to display his varying levels of madness I suppose. One of the voices that turned up sounded very much like Capt. Jack Sparrow. It was slightly disappointing. I realize I will just have to see it again to "get" the voices, and maybe then I'll retract what I've written here. Such a minute detail I know...but trust me I still am a fan of his and this movie!

I even made a tea-party necklace for the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment